Pétanque in London
Vauxhall Pleasure Gardens, London, SE11 5HL
Tube / Train : Vauxhall
Friendly – Free – Fun
We play every Wednesday afternoon till late and every Saturday from 11am ! come along…
- Who can come and play at Vauxhall Gardens? Anybody of any age or skill can come and play. Regular players will be happy to teach you some techniques.
- Do I need to be a Club member? No, no membership is required to play.
- Does it cost anything to play? No, Vauxhall is a Petanque-friendly place.
- Is it a serious competition? No, although London Petanque Club does organise more serious competitions on other occasions during the year.
- Can I borrow some boules? Yes, some local businesses have boules which can be borrowed.
- Can I get a beer/glass of wine? Yes, there are lots of good pubs / cafes very close to the Petanque pistes.
- Which tube station is the closest? Vauxhall (Tube / Train) is a 5 minute walk away.
- Is parking available? On-street parking is available. Weekdays: Pay and display 8:30am – 6:30pm, free all other times.